Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have historical price listings? Can I get the price of a fund on a past date?
Our premium service, GlobeinvestorGOLD, offers the ability to download historical prices and distributions for Canadian mutual funds since inception. Click here for a free trial.
If you are looking for a fund price on one particular date after December 31, 1997, you can look up the price if you have registered with Globe Portfolio. Follow these steps:
- On the Globe Portfolio main page, click Add Single Transaction.
- Choose the fund you want the price for from the pull-down list beside Select Fund. If the fund is not in the list, click Add Fund and add the fund to your portfolio using the Add Fund option.
- Enter the date in the date fields in the format yy mm dd. globefund.com has daily market prices after December 31, 1997, and month-end prices since fund inception.
- Click the circle beside # Units and type 1 in the adjacent box.
- Click either Buy. No real units will be bought or sold.
- A confirmation screen appears showing the price for that day. Do not click Confirm Transaction or the transaction will be added to your portfolio.
Click here to return to the Help & Contact Us page.